Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
Position Overview: This Full time, in house, permanent position will report to the head of web development and work in a office of 10-15 employees at the International Headquarters of the Kabbalah Centre. The office is located in Beverly Hills within the Pico-Robertson area west of downtown LA (Westside LA).
This Role will:
Validate and test content being published via all digital channels. Including anything you might come across on a digital screen from websites and email marketing to apps and digitally published ebooks. The QA Analyst is responsible for ensuring that all content meets our established style guides, compliance, quality & branding standards and functions properly.
This includes understanding source HTML/CSS for proper format and values, proof reading for spelling and format, validating and testing content prior to publishing. Additionally, the QA analyst is responsible for validating and testing email marketing campaigns prior to release. The QA Analyst works closely with and serves the Digital Marketing team by actively participating in testing and research. The Analyst is constantly on the lookout for technologies to help automate mundane tasks and create new efficiencies in speed and quality.
Ideal candidates will possess all of the following duties and responsibilites:
- Establish and implement new or revised QA requirements and\or procedures.
- Perform testing and validation during content development phases, along with providing solution recommendations to improve quality of content currently in production.
- Provide edits to digirtal content which include, but aren’t limited to grammar, brand voice, and product description.
- Monitor team workflow, track as appropriate, and assist with prioritizing requests entering into the workflow queue.
- Aid in the delivery of timely publishing and communicate progress or relevant details to all appropriate stakeholders, management and support staff.
- Responsible for testing on multiple browsers and devices for new layouts, CSS, and display functionality content/code.
- Act as the content team’s liaison for formal project releases with IT/Marketing teams.
- Able to identify and provide solution recommendations for moderately complex processes.
- Perform research and analysis for enhancements and new content.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability and experience with writing and editing.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt, prioritize, and multi-task in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of the Internet, Internet purchasing, browsers, PC’s, Mac’s and related technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Office and other related products.
- Demonstrates a professional disposition and illustrates a track record of reliability.
- Excellent follow-through skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated with a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Proven ability to develop strong collaborative working relationships across various workgroups (business, operational, technical).
- Must demonstrate a proficient and fluent command of the English language.
- Experience with Sitecore content management tool and/or Basecamp workflow tools a plus.
Applicants please send the following for consideration: No contract/consulting services needed nor headhunters/employment agencies. Position available to U.S Residents Only
1. Email Cover Letter to: KabbalahJobs@gmail.com
2. Resume - Attach [PDF or Word format] or include URL to online location
3. Portfolio – Attach [PDF no greater than 10MB] or include URL to online location
Click Here To Apply For This Position Now
About Us: Founded in 1922 The Kabbalah Centre International, Inc. is the world leader in making Kabbalah understandable and relevant in everyday life. The Centre has physical locations in more than 40 cities spanning the globe and an online presence in more than 170 countries touching millions of people. The Centre maintains an environment where students and teachers can meet, texts, courses and books may be purchased, special events held, and community service and outreach performed.
Keywords: Web QA, Quality Assurance Analyst, digital QA.