Wir werden 2022 100! Helfen Sie uns, die Weisheit der Kabbala für unsere nächsten 100 Jahre zu teilen! Spende jetzt
April 30, 2020
Original aufgenommen: April 29, 2020
Melde dich bitte an, um “gefällt dir” zu unseren Kommentaren hinzuzufügen.
• Love others as ourselves means being truly happy for the blessings of others
• Having a consciousness of lack doesn’t allow us to connect with the energy of unity and freedom
• Sharing with the right intention means wanting to share for the sake of getting closer to our Source
• Being closer to the Light means feeling joy and gratitude regardless of the circumstances we face
• True freedom means not worrying or expecting anything at all, and giving up all kind of honor and recognition
• Even when people hurt us, we must maintain a loving heart, meaning to be open to the Light and continue giving without grudge and revenge
The energy of the combined portions of Acharei Mot and Kedoshim gives us the opportunity to understand the real consciousness of loving others as ourselves which leads to true freedom.
Written 2,000 years ago by Rav Shimon Bar Yochai, the Zohar explains all of the secrets of the Bible, the Universe and every aspect of life.The Zohar class is a weekly journey to understand the energy and challenges that will confront us during the week and how we can elevate our consciousness to prevent chaos from occurring in our lives.