Decoding Pesach: The Key to Happiness
Du benötigst eine Kabbalah.com Mitgliedschaft
um diesen Inhalt zu sichten.
Klicke hier, um dein Konto zu aktualisieren.
April 14, 2019
April 3, 2019
Höhepunkte der Lektion
- Slavery means being in a state of dependency from external fulfillment = Desire to Receive for the Self Alone
- Real Zeir Anpin means Desire to Receive for the Sake of Sharing = not relying on others for our own happiness
- False Zeir Anpin represents something external to us as the source of our happiness
- The month of Aries helps us uncover, identify that which keeps us limited and afraid
- Matzah is bread of healing, it shifts our Desire to Receive for the Self Alone
- Judgment and negativity only happen to shake us up and show us what we need to change
In this special lesson, we learn about the energy of Pesach and how to get the maximum benefit from this cosmic opening. We learn that the desire to receive for the sake of sharing and creating a benefit for everyone is the key to ultimate fulfillment and happiness.
Recommended readings in preparation for Pesach, by Rav Berg: Days of Power, Kabbalah Connection, The Haggadah
Über diesen Kurs
More than a simple holiday, Pesach is a cosmic window to a world free of negativity and chaos. By connecting to the Light available during Pesach, we draw the energy of growth and rejuvenation into our lives, freeing ourselves from the influence of the ego so we can follow our soul’s true desires. The kabbalists say our connection depends on our consciousness, and provided tools for preparing our vessel to receive Pesach’s powerful energy.
Join us for an illuminating class as we explore the technology of Pesach and how to best prepare for its unique spiritual gifts. Discover tools for expanding your vessel’s capacity for Light and take your connection to the next level.