It is human nature to pre-judge a person or a situation at first sight. We might think that what we see is absolute truth, but in actuality, that which we see is a result of that which we believe to be true. If we choose to see something in a positive light, our experience of it will be positive. This is a week to let go of preconceived notions and enter into all situations knowing that they will be for the best.
Here are 7 resources to help you manifest your true intentions and desires:
1. A positive mindset is vital to our transformation. Keep in mind that obstacles are here to help us grow.
5 Ways to See the Good in Everything
Article by The Kabbalah Centre
2. When we know there is good in all things and all people, we will always experience the best life has to offer.
What We Believe Is What We See
Article by Karen Berg
3. By awakening certainty in our lives, we can see the world through a positive lens each and every day.
Revealing the Goodness Within Each Day
Video with Michael Berg
4. The more we push ourselves to see the goodness in everything, the more spiritual protection we draw.
Seeing the Goodness in Everything
Article by Michael Berg
5. We can choose to see challenging situations as opportunities to truly see where our consciousness is and to practice choosing a consciousness of joy.
Love in the Time of Coronavirus
Article by Monica Berg
6. As more and more people believe in their power to change the world, our collective consciousness grows and manifests the change we want to see.
Collectively Affecting the World
Video with Eitan Yardeni
7. As we build our certainty, we come to instinctively see the good in every challenge – and look forward to them.
Rising Above the Level of Illusion
Video with Rav Berg
Want more inspiration?