Pay it Forward: Become a Supporter of the Work. Learn More
The soul has but one desire, steadfast and never changing: To share. This is why it feels so good to share. It makes no logical sense that by giving something, I should feel better than when I receive, and yet somehow, that’s exactly what happens. This is a powerful week to be mindful of this spiritual paradox and, of course, to put it into action.
Here are 7 resources to help you follow your soul's desire:
1. The intention behind our actions is key to our spiritual growth. Everything starts with desire.
The Most Powerful Way to Connect to the Light
Article by The Kabbalah Centre
2. Every person is a world unto themselves. By sharing our Light with just one person, we become a servant to all of humanity.
The Desire of The Soul
Article by Karen Berg
3. Expanding our desire to share helps us realize our soul’s true potential.
Manifesting our Desire
Video with Michael Berg
4. By consistently choosing selfless actions, we have the ability to manifest our desire in a positive way.
Choosing How to Manifest Our Desire
Article by Michael Berg
5. When we build our desire around how we can give more of ourselves, we’re elevating from an ego-based desire to living with purpose.
Elevate Your Desire
Article by Monica Berg
6. The more we can let go of fear, the more positive energy we attract.
Fear Blocks Desire
Video with Eitan Yardeni
7. The paradox of wanting everything, while at the same time restricting that desire, is what gives us access to unlimited potential.
The Paradox of Desire
Video with Rav Berg