It is so easy to mistake freedom as the ability to do whatever we want. Spiritually speaking, freedom is the fortitude to refrain from doing what we don’t want. This week, we are being called upon to walk away from those behaviors that do not serve our connection to the Light, and to step into a new way of being. Look for the opportunities to create new Light-like patterns, exchanging those short-term pleasures born of the ego for the long-term fulfillment that can only be generated by becoming a creative force.
Here are 7 resources to help you activate true freedom:
1. Others may bring short-term pleasure, but learning to love yourself will create long-term fulfillment.
3 Ways to Stop Seeking Approval from Other People
Article by The Kabbalah Centre
2. To be truly free is to be a Creator in our own right, to walk the spiritual path and to do that which will most benefit not only ourselves, but all those around us.
To Be Truly Free
Article by Karen Berg
3. On Pesach, what is impossible becomes possible, and what is unsolvable becomes solved.
Standing On Our Own
Video with Michael Berg
4. Blessings are revealed by aligning our thoughts with the thoughts of the Creator.
Our Consciousness To the Thoughts of the Creator
Article by Michael Berg
5. Allow yourself to be blown away by all of the goodness that exists within you.
The Gift of Freedom
Article by Monica Berg
6. Restricting our negative tendencies amplifies our capacity for love.
The Consciousness of Pesach
Video with Eitan Yardeni
7. By constantly embracing the process of loving our neighbor, we can remove chaos from our lives.
Freedom Through Loving our Neighbor
Video with Rav Berg
Want more inspiration?