It’s not about what we get in life. It’s about what we do with our blessings. We think ‘taking’ will make us happy, but it is in giving that we experience a true fulfillment of the soul. Try it this week and see what happens. In the moments you most desire to take, pause and find a way to give instead. See if you don’t feel more fulfillment as a result.
Here are 7 resources to help you share beyond your comfort zone:
1. Honestly assessing how selflessly we share helps us identify our comfort zone so that we can then shift out of it and move in a more selfless direction.
Are You as Selfless as You Think? 6 Questions to Determine Your Intentions
Article by The Kabbalah Centre
2. It’s how we give back to the world that shapes our life, defines us as humans, and builds joy from within.
The Joy of Giving
Article by Karen Berg
3. If we can remember that the process of change is our purpose, it becomes second-nature to share without expectations.
The Process is the Purpose
Video with Michael Berg
4. We connect with the universe’s transformative energy – and all of its blessings – by leaving our comfort zone. The more we leave it, the more we transform.
Giving Up of One's Self
Article by Michael Berg
5. Fear of failing can mire us in our comfort zone, but we can shift our perspective to see failures as stepping stones to future success.
Never Fear Failure
Article by Monica Berg
6. True sharing raises our consciousness and connects us to the life energy of the universe.
Video with Eitan Yardeni
7. Restricting the selfish tendencies of the ego converts negativity to positivity, plotting our path to becoming true beings of sharing.
Insights from Rav Berg: Healing
Video with Rav Berg
Want more inspiration?