We are not meant to be passive, but in life’s most arduous moments, there’s a big difference between being still and doing nothing. To be still in certainty and peace amidst the chaos and confusion, allowing the circumstance to evolve so that we may inevitably see a clearer picture, is the opposite of doing nothing.
Here are seven resources to help you channel peace and stillness in your life:
1. The Creator knows what is best for our soul and will always give us exactly what we need. Exactly when we need it.
4 Things Certainty Isn’t
Article by The Kabbalah Centre
2. When faced with the impossible, sometimes it’s an opportunity for us to consciously, mindfully let go.
Transcending Fight or Flight
Article by Karen Berg
3. We can create peace between body and soul through acts of sharing.
The Gift of Peace
Video with Michael Berg
4. The nature of our world is one of true and lasting peace.
Returning the World to Its Ultimate State
Article by Michael Berg
5. We want to feel in control, but our real job is to find our stillness, let go, and trust.
Article by Monica Berg
6. When we truly connect with our soul, we can become peacemakers.
Becoming a Channel of Peace
Video with Eitan Yardeni
7. We can, in fact, eliminate negativity and bring eternal peace on Earth.
Achieving Peace on Earth
Video with Rav Berg
Want more inspiration?