The beauty of a blessing is not that we have it, but that we are able to share it with others, enriching the lives of those we care for and making the world a better place for it. The only thing we must do to be fulfilled by a blessing, the only thing required to make it holy, is to find a way of sharing it with others. This week is a wonderful time to find new ways of imparting your gifts to the world.
Here are 7 resources to help you share your gifts with the people in your life:
1. Our life’s work is to transform our selfish nature into one of true giving and selflessness.
What Does It Mean to Be Selfless?
Article by The Kabbalah Centre
2. If we can take the goodness that is ours and share it with another human being, then it becomes holy.
Sharing Your Gifts
Article by Karen Berg
3. When we share, even with those people in our lives whom we dislike, we elevate our souls.
Sharing with our Enemy
Video with Michael Berg
4. When we become beings of the selfless desire to share, we open ourselves up to limitless blessings.
Sharing By Receiving
Article by Michael Berg
5. Our relationships thrive when we focus on truly sharing with others, rather than what we expect from them.
Article by Monica Berg
6. Sharing with intention activates spiritual growth and transformation within us.
Video with Eitan Yardeni
7. True selflessness entails sharing with no intention of receiving anything for ourselves.
A Force of Sharing
Video with Rav Berg
Want more inspiration?