Spiritual greatness is defined more by what we do and less with what we know. It is behavior that makes us spiritual, not how much we have learned. There is a very special energy in the universe this week that can assist us to evolve from a place of thinking, talking, and even acting spiritually to a state of being spiritual.
Here are 7 resources to help you walk the talk of being spiritual:
1. Every positive action we take creates a ripple effect that spreads positive energy throughout the world.
5 Ways You Can Change the World Today
Article by The Kabbalah Centre
2. The greater one’s level of spiritual elevation, the greater their capacity and responsibility to walk the talk.
Walking the Spiritual Talk
Article by Karen Berg
3. All of our positive actions have value, even the seemingly small ones.
Expanding the Borders of the Light
Video with Michael Berg
4. When we engage in selfless acts of sharing, we can shift the world’s consciousness. Believe in your power to effect change.
Bringing About Global Change, One Action at a Time
Article by Michael Berg
5. If we can consistently make the choice to give the effort, we can create miracles in our lives.
Small Actions, Big Miracles
Article by Monica Berg
6. Positive change comes when we connect with our soul’s wisdom and begin DOING rather than thinking.
The Wisdom of the Heart
Video with Eitan Yardeni
7. On a soul level, our good deeds influence others to do good as well.
Video with Rav Berg
Want more inspiration?