This year is a kabbalistic leap year, therefore we will have two months of Pisces. This leap year occurs seven times in 19 years, which allows the lunar and solar calendars to remain aligned. Twelve lunar months make up 354 days, while the solar year is 365 days. We add another month of Pisces so it all evens out.
Pisces is the sign that contain all signs within it. It can take us beyond the limitations of reality and gives us the ability to see beyond our chaos. It is said that when Adar (Pisces) is coming, we will be filled with happiness. And what do we really want in life? To be happy!
How do we connect to that happiness? First, let’s consider why we aren’t happy:
- Because we don’t have what we think we should have.
- Because we think others are better, and more successful than we are.
- Because we are not good enough in our own eyes, and we do not believe in ourselves.
- Because we feel we are not loved and have no one to love.
These are all stories our egos tell us, taking away our power. We hear, “You are not good enough. You are not capable. You have no chance. You are not doing what you are supposed to do. You are lazy,” etc. This month, we have a greater ability to eliminate that negativity and find clarity.
Throughout this month and the entire year, the two planets that rule Pisces are Jupiter and Neptune. Both planets are in their own signs (Jupiter in Sagittarius and Neptune in Pisces), which make them very powerful, working at full force. Jupiter and Neptune are both without boundaries. For them, anything is possible. Think: seeing beyond the limitation of the five senses. The planets come together in the sky in a challenging relationship (highly spiritual and not very grounded). Thought, it awakens us so we may connect to our higher selves.
On the other hand, we have a very strong Capricorn energy that demands action. It can keep us too connected to the material world. In order for us to be happy, we need to find the balance between the material world and the spiritual world. In my life as a spiritual teacher, I see three kinds of people:
- Materialistic – they measure their happiness according to what they have in life.
- Spiritual – they don’t need much from the materialistic world. They study, meditate, and want to do good in the world, but often remain in poverty.
- Those who know how to enjoy the material world while investing in their spirituality.
Years ago, if you gave a child a toy car, he would be so happy. He would play with this car all day and take it with him everywhere he went. Today, kids have big cars and small cars, red cars and black cars. And they are not happy. They get birthday gifts and don’t care. The abundance that we have today is so great, we forgot to enjoy the things we have, constantly seeking more.
They think being spiritual means material things are not important. They don’t understand why they struggle to make it to the end of the month when they are spiritually tapped in, believing if they meditate enough, things will open up for them.
The balanced ones are the happiest.
This is the month of abundance, intuition, connecting to the higher realm, to higher purpose, to miracles without limitation. How do we connect? In our darkest moments, when chaos feels so real and it seems we have no control over what is happening, we need to remember with complete certainty that the Light of the Creator will never abandon us. Keep the faith and fight to see the good. When we accept ourselves just the way we are and surrender to the process, miracles happen.
Another aspect of this month is Mars in Aries conjunct with Uranus in Aries. Mars rules Aries – the planet and sign of action and war. Uranus in Aries represents the fight for independence. Ask yourself, who am I fighting with? Am I fighting with outside enemies, or am I fighting my own negativity?
Negativity is the enemy. So, if we’re feeling down and unmotivated, it is not because of others. It is because we’re at the bottom of the next level, and need to push forward – meaning, we have to do something about our circumstances. Sometimes “doing something” means slowing down, meditating, and asking for the strength to move forward. Connect with the angels and the messages they are sending. Anger, frustration, and sadness will not get us there. So, if you find yourself in that state of mind, use the Ana BeKo’ach, and ask the angels for help. Know that it is just a test.
- Don’t let your ego tell you that you are not good enough.
- Appreciate everything you have in life, and everything that you are.
- Bring the Light into everything you do.
- Don’t believe anyone who tells you that you can’t do it.
- Fight to stay positive and know that everything will be alright.
- Use the tool of the Ana BeKo’ach. This month’s energy helps us eliminate negativity.
- Find the balance between your dreams and reality.