Rosh Hashanah 2019 Study Guide Week 2
Rosh Hashanah is the two-day interval for planting ‘seeds’, allowing you to create the reality you want by bringing in the Creator’s Light at the beginning. Just as a healthy apple seed begets a healthy apple tree, the consciousness and actions you plant on Rosh Hashanah determine how your dreams will manifest in the year to come.
Rosh Hashanah is an especially important event in The Kabbalah Centre. Students from around the world gather together as part of our multi-faith community for two days of kabbalistic prayers and meditations that help us draw all of the blessings we desire down to the world for ourselves, our friends and the world. Every Rosh Hashanah changes our lives and we have the potential to receive a completely new soul, meaning that each person who participates in Rosh Hashanah can leave the connection as a completely different person.
We are 3 weeks away! For this week, we have selected special readings and classes for you to prepare.
- Rosh Hashanah: The Dream of a World Free from Chaos with Rav Berg
- Welcome Message to Rosh Hashanah with Karen Berg
- Lesson 1: The Seed of the Year with Elisheva Balas
- Lesson 2: Parallel Universes with Mordechay Balas
- Days of Power – Part 1 – pgs. 36-60, “Preparations for Rosh Hashanah” and the first half of “Technology” by Rav Berg
- Read/scan Zohar Emor verses 187-205