Rosh Hashanah 2019 Study Guide Week 4
The Zohar says the blowing of the Shofar is not merely dealing with the sound; it is also dealing with consciousness. On Rosh Hashanah we are not merely blowing a Shofar, we are doing so with the understanding that there is only one objective: To remove the negative energy intelligence that roams around once a year without a support system.
There is no other time of the year where our work, consciousness, and focus are as necessary as on the first day of the new month of Tishrei, Libra, which is the first day of Rosh Hashanah, and the day after. For ourselves, our family, and the world, we need to have the focus, consciousness, clarity, and seriousness of the work that we're going to do. Where our consciousness is during the connections throughout Rosh Hashanah is what guarantees a year with an abundance of Light.
We are 1 week away! For this week, we have selected special articles and classes for you to prepare.
- Rosh Hashanah: The Shofar with Eitan Yardeni
- Reclaiming Our Light & Revealing the Creator Nature Within with Michael Berg
- Lesson 5: The Gift of Rosh Hashanah with Michael Berg
- The Gift of Awakening with Michael Berg
- Days of Power – Part 1 – pgs. 80-120, “A Deeper Look at Rosh Hashanah” by Rav Berg
- Read/scan Zohar Pinchas verses 351-361