On Pesach we connect to the energy of life, renewal, and freedom from the restraints of our old movies. During the first night of Pesach, the world is freed from the chains of destiny. On this night the technology of the Seder, including the reading of the Haggadah, eating matzah, and participating in certain spiritual meditations and songs, allows us to access cosmic assistance that can change and replace our movie for a better one without having to become righteous human beings. Pesach frees our minds from limited thinking, and breaks through the walls we have built, allowing us to connect to the Light and to others.
Below are some staff picked lectures we hope will inspire you and help you get ready for this powerful holiday.
- Preparing For Pesach Part 1 with Rav Berg
- Preparing For Pesach Part 2 with Rav Berg
- Spiritual Growth Inch by Inch by Karen Berg
- Pesach: The Ultimate Level of Certainty with Michael Berg
- Pesach Part 1 with Eliyahu Yardeni
- Pesach Part 2 with Eliyahu Yardeni
- Bonus Lesson: The Seder In-Depth with Eliyahu Yardeni
- Zohar Class: Pesach with Eitan Yardeni
- Pesach Seminar : The Technology of Freedom