Eating For The Soul
Lesson 3: Choosing Food with Consciousness
You must have a Premium Membership
to access this content.
Click here to upgrade your account.
November 25, 2013
November 21, 2010
- Asking the Light for assistance
- Balancing protein, carbs and fats
- Protein builds muscles and represents the Vessel
- Carbs give us energy and represent the Light
- Fats represent Central Column Energy
- Consequences of eating negative food
- Elevating sparks of soul in animals
- Understanding kosher as a three column system:
- Animals with split hooves who chew their cud
- Fish with fins and scales and specific birds
- Avoiding meat and dairy together
- Proper slaughtering without pain or adrenaline release
- Benefits of eating organically and drinking a lot of water
- Importance of how food is prepared
Eating the right foods can elevate sparks of soul and give us protection for life. Join Eliyahu Yardeni as he provides us with an understanding of how to choose foods that are most beneficial to our bodies and souls.
About This Course
We all strive for physical, emotional and spiritual health. Learning Kabbalistic insights about food helps us uncover the non-physical properties possessed by different foods. This four lesson course with Senior Instructor Eliyahu Yardeni, provides special meditations for accessing food's spiritual power and a greater understanding of how food can nourish our mind, body and soul.