The Power of Money
You must have a Premium Membership
to access this content.
Click here to upgrade your account.
May 11, 2014
June 16, 2009
- Tzedaka: giving beyond the extent of tithing that goes beyond logic
- 'Tzedaka saves from death': when we give with the proper consciousness, any form of judgment can be removed
- Having an open heart and asking for opportunities
- Giving responsibly, but without calculation
- Charity can apply to both money and actions
- Knowing where to inject energy: asking ourselves now and where we can reveal the most Light
- Helping others overcome their Opponent is the highest level of giving
- The root cause of chaos in the world: too much Desire to Receive for the Self Alone in the collective consciousness and lacking awareness of our purpose
- The power of transforming consciousness
- Kavanot (intention) for when we give
- Giving from the heart
- Appreciating the opportunity to give
- Strengthening our actions of sharing
- Getting closer to the Light and becoming a pure channel
- No calculation
- Not thinking about our lack
- Knowing our giving is making a big difference in the world, no matter the amount
- A deep meditation for giving charity from The Ari, Rav Isaac Luria
- Uniting the Tetragrammaton, the Yud, Hei, Vav and Hei
- The money or check is the Yud
- The hand of the giver is the first Hei
- The arm of the giver is the Vav
- The hand of the receiver is the final Hei
- Giving others the opportunity to give
Join Eitan Yardeni as he shares kabbalistic tools that can bring greater awareness of the spiritual energy of money, which can assist us in connecting with the internal energy and blessings that exist when we use our money responsibly and consciously.
About This Course
When kabbalists speak of prosperity, they refer to experiencing abundance and fulfillment in every aspect of life.Join Eitan Yardeni as he shares ancient kabbalistic wisdom and tools that, when applied in your life, create greater affinity with the spiritual foundations of the universe and assist you in the process of achieving greater prosperity in all areas of your life.