Understanding the Zohar
Appreciating the Zohar
You must have a Premium Membership
to access this content.
Click here to upgrade your account.
January 8, 2019
May 24, 2018
- Spiritual teachings have two aspects: body and soul: the external and the consciousness behind it
- There are hidden messages and deep secrets under each story and topic of the Torah
- The first secret to study and understand the Zohar is that it never relates to anything physical
- The Zohar is neither an instruction manual nor a book of laws
- Understanding the importance of scanning and studying the Zohar gives us appreciation for it
- When we change our consciousness we open ourselves to greatly learn and evolve with mercy
- Studying the Zohar connects us with the Tree of Life
- Learning depends on each person’s desire or vessel
- The Zohar is about the soul and spirit, it is pure consciousness, and explains how life works
In this course we learn how to apply the teachings of the Zohar in our lives while expanding our consciousness. Yosef Yeshurun reminds us that the Light is always there, but each one of us as vessels need to do the necessary work to connect with the Light and draw lasting and real blessings into our reality.
About This Course
The Zohar is a powerful tool enabling us to decode the stories of the Bible, and thereby connect to our higher purpose and reason for being. How much Light this spiritual tool brings into our lives is directly proportional to our efforts – the deeper we go, the more benefits we reap.
In this course, Yosef Yeshurun explores the keys to unlock the secrets of Kabbalah for the well-being of our existence and the entire world.