Earning Our Blessings
You must have a Premium Membership
to access this content.
Click here to upgrade your account.
January 2, 2019
May 16, 2018
- Until the age of 21, parents are very much connected to the tikkun of their kids
- The earliest in age a kid experiences a challenge, it is very much related to what the parents are doing
- There is always a connection between the process of the parents and their kids
- Teaching cause and effect and allow the kids to make their own decisions
- Setting healthy boundaries
- Avoiding actions based on fear
- Giving them jobs and make sure the communication is clear
In this lesson, we learn the importance of avoid giving our kids bread of shame, so they learn to appreciate, value, and make their best effort to earning real and lasting blessings.
About This Course
Parents are the channels for their children, and need to develop gentleness, curiosity, and the ability to support them while setting up healthy boundaries. In this course, we learn the proactive attitude and kabbalistic tools that parents can benefit from to support the evolution and growth of children.