Pesach Seminar 2010
You must have a Premium Membership
to access this content.
Click here to upgrade your account.
December 26, 2013
February 21, 2010
- Reading kabbalistic texts to cleanse negativity and judgment
- The Seder meal reveals the Light of Pesach
- Ki Ani Hashem Rofecha: Four yuds for healing
- Negative love and fear
- Pesach cleanses negativity and speeds up the process of revealing miracles
- Challenges come to cleanse negativity before we can create miracles
- Determining a destiny of cleansing or a destiny of miracles
- Astrological charts and our cleansing process
- We will never receive miracles through reactive behavior
- Seeking comfort results in more discomfort and suffering
- The importance of gathering with large groups for connections
- The literal story of Pesach
- Light of gadlut (greatness) is revealed through the ten plagues and the illusion of slavery is broken
- Wasting our energy without doing the spiritual work
- The generations of Noach, the Tower of Babel, and the Israelites in Egypt
- Scorpio and the astrology of Noach’s flood
- The union of Chochmah and Binah feeds energy into Da’at
- Our consciousness is hidden and protected when we attract negativity but not lost
- Building a false Zeir Anpin and attracting energy through short circuits
- The atrophy of our consciousness and addiction
- Birthing a new Zeir Anpin (consciousness) on Pesach
- Appreciating how our actions affect the Upper Worlds
Join David as he shares kabbalistic insights to the holiday of Pesach.
About This Course
Throughout the year we have opportunities to connect with unique and powerful spiritual energies. Increasing our awareness of these windows in time and understanding the kabbalistic prayers and tools that establish our connection not only improves our lives, but creates the positive change and lasting fulfillment we desire while drawing these divine energies to support the entire world.