Understanding the Zohar
Studying Zohar Nourishes Our Soul
You must have a Kabbalah.com Membership
to access this content.
Click here to upgrade your account.
February 5, 2019
June 20, 2018
- The three column system refers to our behavior
- Torah is both right column (water) and left column (fire), we cannot live without them
- Studying Zohar helps us balance our energy
- Nights of exile means going through a process of darkness where it is difficult to see
- Midnight represents a force that prevents us connecting with the Light consciously
- Studying Zohar at midnight gives us strength to conceal what it needs to be concealed
- Asking the Light for mercy and guidance to get on the right path
- Studying Zohar expands our surrounding Light, pushing us to take responsibility for our lives
In this lesson, we learn that studying Torah means any spiritual study that nourishes our Soul, which definitely includes deepening into the Zohar, which is the wisdom of truth.
- The Essential Zohar by Rav Philip Berg
- And You Shall Choose Life by Rav Yehuda Ashlag
- The entire Zohar
About This Course
The Zohar is a powerful tool enabling us to decode the stories of the Bible, and thereby connect to our higher purpose and reason for being. How much Light this spiritual tool brings into our lives is directly proportional to our efforts – the deeper we go, the more benefits we reap.
In this course, Yosef Yeshurun explores the keys to unlock the secrets of Kabbalah for the well-being of our existence and the entire world.