Kabbalists Around the World
Lesson 1: The Consciousness of a Kabbalist
You must have a Kabbalah.com Membership
to access this content.
Click here to upgrade your account.
January 22, 2014
January 21, 2014
- A kabbalistic timeframe: 6,000 years for earning the Light of the Creator and achieving our goal of removing pain, suffering and death from the world
- 2,000 years of Tohu: confusion, learning and knowledge through experience
- 2,000 years of Torah: information and an energy source for transformation
- 2,000 years of exile: the absence of the Holy Temple
- The Creation of the world: the Creator, angels, Torah and repentance
- The consciousness of kabbalists throughout time:
- Adam and Eve: returning to the Garden of Eden
- Elijah the Prophet: seeing the big picture
- Rav Levi Yitzchak of Berditchev: walking away from The Opponent
- Rav Berg: mastering control over physicality
- Going beyond the job of Adam and Eve
- Visiting the burial sites of righteous souls ignites their consciousness within us
Kabbalists teach we have 6,000 years for completing the purpose of Creation and putting an end to pain, suffering and death from the world. Join Senior Instructor Meir Yeshurun as he shares stories about kabbalistic sages from Adam and Eve to Rav Berg. Igniting the consciousness of these righteous souls within us gives us the strength to fulfill our purpose in this world.
About This Course
Learn selected teachings from the lineage of Master Kabbalists including the Baal Shem Tov, Rav Elimelech of Lizhensk, Rav Zusha of Anipoli, Rav Berg and others on a variety of topics that will help you become more aware of your potential and spiritual process to overcome challenges and take your life to the next level in this six lesson course with Meir Yeshurun.