Kabbalists Around the World
Lesson 3: The Baal Shem Tov and His Students: 1750 - 1900 CE
You must have a Kabbalah.com Membership
to access this content.
Click here to upgrade your account.
January 22, 2014
August 7, 2013
The Hassidic Movement from 1750 to 1900 CE: The Baal Shem Tov and his students
- The Baal Shem Tov:
- Experiencing a miracle with our teacher
- Appreciating the power of a woman: the wife of The Baal Shem Tov
- The Maggid of Mezeritch:
- Overcoming our pride
- Reaching the Upper Worlds: the wife of The Maggid
- Dreams and changing decrees: Rav Avraham HaMalach and his wife, the son and daughter-in-law of the Maggid
- Rav Zev Wolf Kitzes, student of The Baal Shem Tov: opening gates through pure actions from the heart
- Rav Pinchas of Koretz and Rav Yechiel Michel of Zlotchov, students of the Baal Shem Tov: becoming one soul with a group before praying or meditating
- Rav Ephraim, grandson of The Baal Shem Tov: studying for the sake of performing spiritual actions
- Rav Baruch, grandson of The Baal Shem Tov: elevating sparks of Light in everything physical
Join Meir as he shares inspiring stories about The Baal Shem Tov and his students. Learn how these methods of approaching the Light and spiritual work with joy contribute to how we experience the teachings of the Kabbalah Centre today.
About This Course
Learn selected teachings from the lineage of Master Kabbalists including the Baal Shem Tov, Rav Elimelech of Lizhensk, Rav Zusha of Anipoli, Rav Berg and others on a variety of topics that will help you become more aware of your potential and spiritual process to overcome challenges and take your life to the next level in this six lesson course with Meir Yeshurun.