Kabbalists Around the World
Lesson 5: Kabbalists of Israel: 1813 BC - Present
You must have a Kabbalah.com Membership
to access this content.
Click here to upgrade your account.
January 22, 2014
August 21, 2013
Kabbalists Around the World in Israel: 1813 BC to present:
- Samuel the Prophet, 1005-916 BC: first of the prophets
- Shimon the Righteous: reaching the soul of all people
- Shechem: Joseph the Righteous and Joshua, successor of Moses
- Rav Akivah: treating everyone with human dignity
- Rav Meir Bal Haness: known for making miracles and providing a code for answering our prayers
- Rav Menachem Mendel of Vitebsk: merited moving to Israel
- Rav Avraham Yehoshua Heschel: being in two places at once
- Safed: the city of kabbalists
- Rav Isaac Luria (The Ari) and Rav Moshe Cordevero
- Rav Shlomo Alkabets: writer of the prayer Lecha Dodi
- Rav Eliezer Azikri: worked as a janitor in the synagogue of the Ari and writer of the prayer Yedid Nefesh
- Rav Pinchas Ben Yair: righteous soul and father-in-law of Rav Shimon Bar Yochai
- Rav Yehoyada Kohen Gadol, 760 BC: High Priest buried in a remote valley
- Rav Yonatan Ben Uziel, 60 BC: a channel for finding our soul mate
Kabbalists teach the Land of Israel is the spiritual hub and energy center for the world. Join Meir as he shares stories about kabbalists in Israel and how their lives, prayers and songs influence us today.
About This Course
Learn selected teachings from the lineage of Master Kabbalists including the Baal Shem Tov, Rav Elimelech of Lizhensk, Rav Zusha of Anipoli, Rav Berg and others on a variety of topics that will help you become more aware of your potential and spiritual process to overcome challenges and take your life to the next level in this six lesson course with Meir Yeshurun.