The Power of Money
You must have a Kabbalah.com Membership
to access this content.
Click here to upgrade your account.
May 11, 2014
June 16, 2009
- We are looking for the energy of fulfillment
- Connecting with the unlimited potential energy of money or its side effects
- Learning how to ignite the blessings behind money
- The corrupted consciousness of money causes chaos
- The consciousness of wastefulness: not valuing the Light of the Creator
- Appreciating money and the Light it represents while avoiding entitlement, attachment and ego
- The power of charity, giving and tithing to ignite blessings in our lives
- We receive wealth for two purposes:
- Our transformation and spiritual growth
- Sustaining the world: sharing and revealing blessings in the world
- The Light is looking for proper managers
- The concept of tithing: eliminating the blindness and chaos of the opponent in our lives
- Giving away 10 - 20 percent of our earnings to create circuitry in our lives and remove the aspect of the Opponent from the money
- Fears and worries about money come from the level of Malchut
- Having the Light or Opponent as our partner
- Giving 10 - 20 percent: stretching and accessing the entirety of Yesod
- Doing positive actions with the same excitement as if we have just received 1,000 gold coins
- Charity and tithing affect all areas of our life
Join Eitan Yardeni as he shares kabbalistic teachings on achieving prosperty, the spiritual energy of money and how we can create greater abundance and ignite blessings in our lives by responsibly and consciously managing money.
About This Course
When kabbalists speak of prosperity, they refer to experiencing abundance and fulfillment in every aspect of life.Join Eitan Yardeni as he shares ancient kabbalistic wisdom and tools that, when applied in your life, create greater affinity with the spiritual foundations of the universe and assist you in the process of achieving greater prosperity in all areas of your life.