The Kabbalistic Nature of Wellness
Creating Our Personal Wellness Remedy
You must have a Premium Membership
to access this content.
Click here to upgrade your account.
July 18, 2016
July 20, 2015
- The root level of all sickness begins with an empty space or lack
- Blood is the bridge connecting our body and soul
- Affecting our children’s DNA during the time of conception
- Bringing central column energy to our bodies
- Sickness allows for an awakening to work on ourselves internally
- Doctors, healers and archangel Raphael: feeling the pain of others and becoming a channel
- Five ingredients for staying healthy during challenging times:
- Trusting the Creator
- Being aware that our own negative actions cause our misfortune
- Knowing that the universe sends us situations for our own good in order to fix our negative actions
- Remembering that there are even greater misfortunes than ours
- The Creator’s help can come in the blink of an eye
- Not allowing ourselves to be in affinity with a disease
- Understanding the four elements and balancing our behavior: fire, air, water, earth
- Creating an ongoing chart for tracking our health issues:
- Being aware of the dates and times that we encounter repetitive patterns
- Seeing a commonality between our physical and emotional conditions
- When we are aware of what is happening we feel better
- Shortening the time of a sickness by changing the frequency in our thoughts
Join Kabbalah Instructor Sarah Argash as she explains the spiritual root and purpose behind people being ill and how working on ourselves internally can bring healing to our bodies. She shows us how we can track our own health issues and create a personal wellness remedy for bringing balance, peace and harmony to our lives.
About This Course
The secrets of health, healing, and well-being are contained within The Zohar, specifically the portion of Pinchas. The Zohar teaches us that our body is a physical reflection of our unique soul and carries with it the specific DNA that supports the work of our soul. As first there was Light and then the vessel followed, the soul too precedes the composition of the body.In this course, we will discover the unique relationship between the body and soul, as well as the spiritual relationship between nutrition and health. We will learn a practical technique for tracking our own health patterns and see how our emotions and behavior correspond to specific parts of the body.