Palm and Face Reading
The Forehead and Eyebrows
You must have a Kabbalah.com Membership
to access this content.
Click here to upgrade your account.
February 14, 2017
December 11, 2016
- The face represents our inner structure and source of balance
- The forehead:
- Showing actions of a person in this or a previous lifetime
- Chochmah: the Light of wisdom
- Covering our forehead: keeping our secrets concealed
- Lines of Chesed (mercy): the horizontal lines on the forehead
- Lines of Gevurah (judgment): the vertical lines on the forehead
- Characteristics of people with large, small, narrow, rounded or flat foreheads
- Characteristics of people whose horizontal forehead lines are crooked, broken or diagonal
- The forehead can show our addictions:
- Top forehead line is related to Abraham, Chesed, mercy, and the addiction of idol worship
- The second line is related to Isaac, Gevurah, judgment, and the addiction of bloodshed
- The third line is related to Jacob, Tiferet, central column, the addiction of adultery and also represents truth
- The bottom line is related to King David, Malchut, the addiction of evil speech and also represents correcting our tikun
- Anything that has been shown to us on our forehead is there for our support
- The eyebrows play an important role:
- The balance of bringing the Light of Chochmah to the face
- Characteristics of people with straight eyebrows, thick eyebrows, a space between the eyebrows, no eyebrows, connected eyebrows and white eyebrows
The Zohar teaches that our actions in this lifetime and previous lifetimes are shown on the forehead, and that the eyebrows show our patience, thoughtfulness, inner balance and thinking process. Join Benjamin in this enlightening lesson as he describes characteristics as they relate to our forehead and eyebrows.
About This Course
If a map of your life exists, don’t you think you should have it? You do. It is the lines on your palms and the features of your face. This workshop presents you with tools to decipher your life-map. These tools - found in kabbalistic wisdom - will enable you to make the changes necessary to take hold of your destiny and be free from uncertainty and doubt.