We’re turning 100 in 2022! Help us share the wisdom of Kabbalah for our next 100 years! DONATE NOW
May 21, 2020
Originally recorded: May 19, 2020
Please sign in to like our content.
• Counting (calculating) blocks the sustenance of that which we count as opposed to remembering and feeling our Source, our inner strength
• The snake represents over thinking, lack of simplicity, lack of faith
• The scorpion represents being cold and withholding, the opposite of sharing and trusting, because it is guided by fear so it can hurt a lot, its opposite is the nergy of Chessed, warmth, love, and sharing
• Healthy fear is fearing to lose the connection to the Light
• It is impossible to reveal Light without facing darkness
• We are all created in the image of the Creator, we are an extension of the Creator above and below
• Fear happens when we feel lack of the Light within ourselves
• We fail tests when we don’t believe in ourselves, not remembering that we have the strength to overcome and handle difficult situations
• We all have spiritual strength and courage because that is our primary essence
The energy of the portion Bamidbar reminds us that our true essence is the Light, and this knowing gives us the strength to overcome any challenging situations in life.
Written 2,000 years ago by Rav Shimon Bar Yochai, the Zohar explains all of the secrets of the Bible, the Universe and every aspect of life.The Zohar class is a weekly journey to understand the energy and challenges that will confront us during the week and how we can elevate our consciousness to prevent chaos from occurring in our lives.