Creating Balance in Life
You must have a Premium Membership
to access this content.
Click here to upgrade your account.
April 25, 2018
January 31, 2018
- Applying kabbalistic tools to tap into the energy of mercy
- Water is life and has the energy of mercy
- Feeling pressure is the effect of the judgment we have created
- Injecting mercy to remove judgment
- Not experiencing blessings means we are not doing something right
- The Light wants us to receive blessings and to be happy
- Balancing life through balancing the left and the right columns
- Free-will is to always grow and connect with the Light
- Believing in ourselves, self-esteem is part of the right column
- Kabbalistic Tools:
- Washing the hands right after waking up
- Investing in our spiritual growth daily give us strength during challenges
- Understanding that the only control we have is over ourselves and our reactions
- Making sure that mercy is present in our actions
- Studying spirituality to stop judging others
- Blessing the food before eating and drinking to infuse our Soul with its Light
In this lesson we learn about how energies work. The more we study Kabbalah, the more we understand how to create balance and priorities in life. David Ghiyam explains that every time we connect with the Light, the Light provides for us everything we need, and reminds us that whatever we invest in, it is what we become.
About This Course
As we strive to live the teachings of Kabbalah as a spiritual path, we can fall into the trappings of learning without putting effort into our spiritual work of transforming our nature. When we become complacent, we stop seeing the results and miracles we are working to create. In Practical Kabbalah, David Ghiyam teaches a practical approach to personal transformation using kabbalistic tools and windows in time that, with consistent effort, can assist us in experiencing change and greater fulfillment in three major areas of life; relationships, health and finances.