You must have a Premium Membership
to access this content.
Click here to upgrade your account.
June 15, 2020
March 17, 2020
- Any physical pain is there to wake us up to connect to our Soul and express our true self
- Remembering that the Light is always the Source
- Embracing rejection and humiliation because it helps us remember that we are just a conduit for the Light
- The best ideas always come from the Light
- Choosing to be influenced by our Soul instead of allowing others to influence our behavior and decisions
- Are we spending enough alone listening to our Soul? The price we pay for not reflecting every day is blindness and ignorance
- How much of our positivity we give out to the world, and how much negativity we cleanse every day?
- Boundaries test our desire = when reaching a moment we feel cannot handle, that’s exactly the opportunity for expansion
- Complaining means connecting with energy of death which attracts real reasons to complaint
- Feeling pleasure for the spiritual work instead of seeking recognition
- Money and sex have to be used for connection to the Light in order to draw great fulfilment
- Valuing restriction allows us to connect with the Light during difficult situations
- Nature helps us ignite awe for the Light, appreciation, gratitude, and humility which is actually very powerful
- Writing down our illusionary fears to see where we have to correct
- The Light is always helping us fulfill our physical experience
This lecture invites to reflect on our behavior, take individual responsibility for everything that is happening in the world, and to wake up the urgency to make positive changes that benefit the entire Creation.
About This Course
Kabbalah teaches that our ego separates us from our goals, and that removing this ego-veil is essential to grow spiritually. No matter where we are in life, transforming our ego will infinitely improve our happiness and wellbeing. In this seminar, we get the oportunity to learn practical ways of identifying and transforming our ego and unblock the various aspects of our lives for a more fulfilling experience.