Pay it Forward: Become a Supporter of the Work. Learn More
May 5, 2020
Originally recorded: January 16, 2020
Please sign in to like our content.
• Restriction means pausing our desire to receive for the self alone for the sake of becoming one with the Light
• The lack of restriction draws forces of darkness into our lives
• It is ourselves what makes us react to external situations
• True change happens when applying restriction because it triggers external and collective change
• Restriction has nothing to do with being nice people
• Real restriction is challenging the comfort zone, those moments when we can truly taste the Light
• Complaining and getting angry means setting for less while our ego's desires take over our inner peace and certainty
Restriction is the key that opens the gates of miracles and shifts our destiny.
We learn in Kabbalah that restriction is a powerful tool for transformation, but what does it actually mean to restrict? How do we actually do it, and how do we know we’re doing it right? Join us as we delve into the teachings of master kabbalist Rav Berg on the implications and benefits of restriction, and how to practically apply it within the different areas of our lives. When we learn directly from a master kabbalist, we can channel their energy and receive assistance in achieving an elevated consciousness. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of a crucial kabbalistic concept from a seminal spiritual teacher.