Support The Karen Berg Scholarship Fund. Learn More
July 8, 2020
Originally recorded: July 7, 2020
• Healing is compassion and mercy
• It is a powerful time to avoid jumping into conclusions and judging others for whatever reason our mind tells us is correct
• Any type of confrontation has to be develop with love and compassion for it to cause positive lasting results
• Feeling grudge, anger, worrying, and judging others draw more negativity into our life because those feelings take us out of the energy of wholeness and harmony
• We cannot give or receive healing when we are in a place of feeling victim or judgmental because without compassion and love one cannot become a vessel for healing energy
• Feeling the pain of the collective
• Loving compassion is the ultimate weapon to completely destroy negativity
• Behaving with compassion for everyone regardless of their attitudes causes true healing for our lives and for the entire world
The portion of Pnchas allows us to tap into the energy of compassion and mercy, which are the root cause of immortality and healing for all of creation.
Written 2,000 years ago by Rav Shimon Bar Yochai, the Zohar explains all of the secrets of the Bible, the Universe and every aspect of life.The Zohar class is a weekly journey to understand the energy and challenges that will confront us during the week and how we can elevate our consciousness to prevent chaos from occurring in our lives.