Support The Karen Berg Scholarship Fund. Learn More
April 6, 2020
Originally recorded: March 26, 2019
• The process of evolution requires constant effort
• The Soul purifies as we purify our behavior, intention, words, actions
• Learning and applying the secrets of the Torah tremendously helps our evolution
• Tshuvah means true returning to the Light (repentance by correcting) purification, it is only real when it’s permanent
• Klipot amalek is the lack of depth (temporary breakthrough)
• Not getting excited about anything until it is actually manifested
In pages 132-137, Chapter 7 of the book, The Thought of Creation, Rav Ashlag explains the process of total transformation.
Rav Yehuda Ashlag, the founder of the Kabbalah Centre in 1922, shared all the insights he gained from the depth of his studies of Kabbalah in several written works, one of the most powerful and inspiring is The Thought of Creation which helps us understand the dynamic of the physical world and gives us tool to elevate our consciousness to the original intention of the Light for our lives.