Back to Basics: The Zohar
The Ten Sefirot in Our Lives
You must have a Premium Membership
to access this content.
Click here to upgrade your account.
March 26, 2019
January 8, 2019
- The Tree of Life or the Ten Sefirot are ten filters of energy from the Endless to the physical world
- Each sefira represents one aspect of the Light
- The Endless is infinite and cannot completely reside in the physical world
- Every living being originates in the Endless
- Our goal is to gradually elevate to the next level of consciousness as we work on our transformation and correction
- The cause of pain is Desire to Receive for the Self Alone
- Loving ourselves means reaching a level of completely trusting the Light beyond our negativity and mistakes
- The purpose of the opponent/ego is influencing our decisions by the limitations of the physical reality, our job is to break free from it and constantly seek our connection to the Light
Every word of the Zohar reflects the reality of the Tree of Life. The Tree of Life is the system that channels unique attributes of the Endless Light into our physical world though Ten Sefirot or luminous emanations. In this lesson, we learn the true meaning of each sefira, how to tap into them, and how the energy related to each one of them influences our experience.
About This Course
The Zohar is one of the most important tools of Kabbalah, but often its language is hard to understand, and its concepts difficult to grasp. In this course, we learn how to decipher the terminology and understand the concepts of the Zohar, the Ten Sefirot, the different names, spiritual concepts, and the foundational teachings of Kabbalah in every class.