Share to Receive: High Holiday Prep Series
Three Keys to Unlocking the Gifts of Rosh Hashanah
You must have a Kabbalah.com Membership
to access this content.
Click here to upgrade your account.
September 18, 2020
August 27, 2020
- Attending the holidays doesn’t guarantee that our life gets changed
- The word spiritual means ritual with spirit, intention and consciousness
- The gift of Rosh Hashanah is connecting to the level of Binah, the source of all love and continuous blessings
- All the aspects of destiny in regards to the physical reality are determined during Rosh Hashanah
- Being written in the Book of Life is available when we upgrade our consciousness
- Three tools to transform our destiny:
- Teshuvah refers to examining our actions, repentance and commitment to change
- Tefilah refers to prayers and blowing of the Shofar
- Tzedakah refers to charity
- Binah consciousness is deep within ourselves; Teshuvah requires honesty to confess our negativity
Kabbalists teach that the High Holidays are windows in time that provide all of humanity with an opportunity to achieve total fulfillment.
In this lesson, we receive valuable tools to cleanse ourselves to receive the upcoming year, and gain a clear understanding of the process of preparation for Rosh Hashanah.
About This Course
Kabbalah teaches that it is a matter of constant effort and consciousness are what actually cleanse us and remove judgments and blockages from our lives. In this five video series, we learn powerful information and the tools to prepare for the High Holidays.