March 26, 2020
Originally recorded: March 24, 2020
• Chaos and judgment occur where there is ego desire and negative thoughts
• The remedy to everything is aligning ourselves with the thoughts of the Light, meaning the energy of love and sharing
• The thoughts of the Light are the Divine aspect within us all
• True cleansing happens when we focus on the Light in every situation
• Cleansing our thoughts help us cleanse our feelings, words, and actions
• Embracing the feelings and accepting reality
• Nothing is random, everything happens to cleanse humanity and elevate its consciousness
• Our true self is courageous, positive, loving, hopeful, certain, and sees the good in everything
The portion Vayikra assists us in cleansing all ego desires and negative thoughts, and reminds us to focus on the Light in everything and everyone. In this class we learn that in order to benefit from Pesach, it is necessary to understand the intention and energy of each aspect of this powerful cosmic window.
Written 2,000 years ago by Rav Shimon Bar Yochai, the Zohar explains all of the secrets of the Bible, the Universe and every aspect of life.The Zohar class is a weekly journey to understand the energy and challenges that will confront us during the week and how we can elevate our consciousness to prevent chaos from occurring in our lives.