Understanding the Zohar
This World and the World to Come
You must have a Premium Membership
to access this content.
Click here to upgrade your account.
January 29, 2019
June 13, 2018
- Our individual negativity is preventing the collective from experiencing goodness
- The only way to reveal the Light of Chochmah is through recognizing and cleansing our own negativity
- Soulmates are meritorious based on actions
- The head is the upper 3 Sefirot
- The body is the lower 6 Sefirot
- Wisdom needs actions, and viceversa, one cannot flourish without the other
- Our Soul shines when we restrict our physical instincts
- We should be open to receive for the sake of sharing and better our purpose
- Feeling the need to get rewarded for the good deeds we do, it's like trading the expansion of our Soul for temporary and illusionary physical fulfillment
Scanning and studying the Zohar is an action that nourishes our Soul. In this lesson we learn about the Light of Chochmah and Light of Chassadim, this world and the world to come, and the concept of wasting our merits.
About This Course
The Zohar is a powerful tool enabling us to decode the stories of the Bible, and thereby connect to our higher purpose and reason for being. How much Light this spiritual tool brings into our lives is directly proportional to our efforts – the deeper we go, the more benefits we reap.
In this course, Yosef Yeshurun explores the keys to unlock the secrets of Kabbalah for the well-being of our existence and the entire world.