Zohar Class with Eitan Yardeni
Shemot: The Light is in the Pain
You must have a Premium Membership
to access this content.
Click here to upgrade your account.
January 17, 2020
January 14, 2020
- Shovavim is a period of 8 weeks for major cleansing, in which it's recommended to maintaining joy and excitement for the process we go through
- Life takes us to dive into the klipot to regain the Light of our Soul
- Energy never disappears; thus, negative energy feeds the klipot
- Actively seeking the support of the Light by scanning and studying the Zohar which connects us to the Tree of Life
- Knowing that everything is always good, and nothing external is ever the cause of our joy or suffering
The portion Shemot helps us retrieve the sparks of Light back to our Soul, so we can experience all the joy and blessings that life has for us. In this class, Eitan Yardeni explains a practical way of tapping into the Tree of Life reality.
About This Course
Written 2,000 years ago by Rav Shimon Bar Yochai, the Zohar explains all of the secrets of the Bible, the Universe and every aspect of life.The Zohar class is a weekly journey to understand the energy and challenges that will confront us during the week and how we can elevate our consciousness to prevent chaos from occurring in our lives.