Yom Kippur: A Pure Desire For Light
Debes tener una Membresía Kabbalah.com
para acceder a este contenido.
Haz clic aquí para actualizar tu membresía.
Fecha de publicación:
Diciembre 24, 2013
Fecha de grabación:
Septiembre 12, 2009
Conceptos destacados de la clase
- The 22 day vessel building process
- The first two days, Rosh Hashanah, are sweetening judgments
- The first ten days are the Left Column
- The seven days between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur are our test drive and seed level for the coming year
- Yom Kippur: the final cleansing and elevating to Binah
- Connecting to our pure desire for Light
- The Five Restrictions: no eating/drinking, no sex, no perfumes/oils, no bathing, no wearing of leather shoes
- Connecting to the internal and external aspects of Binah
- Malchut elevates to Binah
- Ona: seasons/ intercourse/ 91 in numerology just like the word Amen; uniting the upper and lower worlds. On Yom Kippur we connect to a level beyond the level of Amen
- The prayers and spiritual connections
Descripción de la clase
The month of Libra begins a 22 day process of building our new Vessel for the coming year. On Rosh Hashanah we sweeten judgments and on Yom Kippur we connect with the Light that will fuel us in all aspects of life. Join David as he explains what is taking place in the 99% on Yom Kippur and how this consciousness can help us connect during this powerful window in time.
Acerca de este curso
Throughout the year we have opportunities to connect with unique and powerful spiritual energies. Increasing our awareness of these windows in time and understanding the kabbalistic prayers and tools that establish our connection not only improves our lives, but creates the positive change and lasting fulfillment we desire while drawing these divine energies to support the entire world.
Instructores del curso
Lista de reproducción del curso