Emor: Living the Life We Want
Debes tener una Membresía Premium
para acceder a este contenido.
Haz clic aquí para actualizar tu membresía.
Fecha de publicación:
Abril 26, 2018
Fecha de grabación:
Abril 24, 2018
Conceptos destacados de la clase
- Healing is an energy that we can activate
- The Light is the endless healing and loving force in the Universe
- Blessings only come to us when we are feeling whole
- Knowing what we want and working towards manifesting it
- Energy of separation, sadness, anger, judgment, creates blockages that result in illness
- Making conscious efforts and choices to become the creators in our lives and taking responsibility for our energy
- Each one of us is serving an important role with our unique gifts
- The sages paved the path for our correction
- Examining what make us feel complete and at peace
- Wholeness doesn’t come from a place of fulfilling a lack
- The energy of the Light is infused in every living being and place
- Wholeness comes from the ability to allow the Light in our lives
- There are energy centers within ourselves, everything, and everyone
- Our belief system influences our energy centers
- Being at peace within ourselves removes reasons for fighting
Descripción de la clase
Through the teachings and energy of the portion Emor, we understand that everyone is capable of becoming a messenger of peace and harmony in the world. In this lesson, Sarah Yardeni explains that it is our own consciousness of happiness and joy what determines healing and wellbeing in our lives, and that lack happens when we have a strong need to receive energy from others.
Acerca de este curso
Written 2,000 years ago by Rav Shimon Bar Yochai, the Zohar explains all of the secrets of the Bible, the Universe and every aspect of life.The Zohar class is a weekly journey to understand the energy and challenges that will confront us during the week and how we can elevate our consciousness to prevent chaos from occurring in our lives.
Instructores del curso
Lista de reproducción del curso