Setting Clear and Firm Boundaries
Debes tener una Membresía Kabbalah.com
para acceder a este contenido.
Haz clic aquí para actualizar tu membresía.
Fecha de publicación:
Diciembre 12, 2018
Fecha de grabación:
Abril 18, 2018
Conceptos destacados de la clase
- Processes can happen faster or slower, with harmony or chaos
- The Soul comes at the moment of conception
- Parents consciousness influence the baby
- Each Soul chooses its family and environment
- Our responsibility is to choose goodness over negativity
- Taking deep breaths and asking the Light for help handling challenges
- Everything is absolutely perfect for the process of each family
- Restriction is about redirecting, instead of saying no
- Children from birth to 3 years old require love, care, attention, protection and the parents to be present and redirect
- Children from 3-5 years old need to be acknowledged, treated with and empathy and respect giving them space to be
- Healthy parenting require firm boundaries with love and communication
Descripción de la clase
In this class we learn the proactive attitude and kabbalistic tools that support the evolution of our children from birth to the age of 5 years old. It is important to understand that our kids don’t belong to us, our work as parents is to show the way, give them structure, and allow them to experience their own individual process and find their own path.
Acerca de este curso
Parents are the channels for their children, and need to develop gentleness, curiosity, and the ability to support them while setting up healthy boundaries. In this course, we learn the proactive attitude and kabbalistic tools that parents can benefit from to support the evolution and growth of children.
Instructores del curso
Lista de reproducción del curso