Debes tener una Membresía Premium
para acceder a este contenido.
Haz clic aquí para actualizar tu membresía.
Fecha de publicación:
Abril 18, 2019
Fecha de grabación:
Marzo 26, 2019
Conceptos destacados de la clase
- Jealousy means lacking certainty, happiness and gratitude
- Women exist to help men with spirituality
- There is a spark of the Light within every living being
- Fears often relate to past life experiences
- The idea is to find our purpose in our present, not in our past lives
- Whatever is in our life is supposed to be there, and we have to figure out its benefit and teaching
- Pain is there to shows us our Soul’s needs
- Staying too comfortable is what blocks us from moving forward
- When something is taken away from us, it wasn’t ours
- No one can take what’s really ours
- Things end according to our reactions to challenges and situations
Descripción de la clase
In this special lesson, Karen Berg explains the purpose of pain and challenges, and emphasizes that which is most difficult for us, it's exactly what we need to do to move upwards in our next level of spirituality. Human beings are in this planet to learn love, forgiveness and pain.
Acerca de este curso
The study of reincarnation is about uncovering the reason we came to this world. Kabbalists teach our purpose in this lifetime is to grow, transform, and make the necessary corrections – also known as our tikkun. Many of the things we experience today are tied in some way to our past lives. Understanding cause and effect – how past events are connected to our present – empowers us to focus on the changes we need to make.
Instructores del curso
Lista de reproducción del curso