Transforma vidas a través de un regalo al fondo de becas de Karen Berg. DONA AHORA
Fecha de publicación:
Mayo 6, 2020
Fecha de grabación: Abril 30, 2019
Por favor, inicia sesión para dar ‘me gusta’ a nuestro contenido.
• Everything has an inner and external aspect, and each aspect also has internal and external aspects
• Israelites are the internal aspect of the world, constantly working on themselves, being loving, giving and kind, committed to the Light
• The other nations are the external aspect of the world, meaning not attaching themselves to spiritual work
• Our priority is determined by what we are most concerned about
• Raising our internal aspect over the external elevates all the Israelites in the world and lower the body consciousness for all, and it creates appreciation and respect to the spiritual work
• One person that strengthens the connection to the Light helps the rest do the same
• Our most important investment ought to be the internal, our individual transformation because it is our way to shift the entire world
In pages 164-181, Chapter 9 of the book, The Thought of Creation, Rav Ashlag explains that the concept of Israelite refers to the human beings who are responsible for their actions, and apply restriction with the awareness of affecting positive change in the entire world. This concept is unrelated to geographical location. In this lesson, Eitan Yardeni invites us to self reflect and examine what is our main concern today, in the present moment, regardless of future expectations, and also identify what is our most important investment in every area of life. This exercise helps us determine our intention and where we are in our individual transformation.
Rav Yehuda Ashlag, the founder of the Kabbalah Centre in 1922, shared all the insights he gained from the depth of his studies of Kabbalah in several written works, one of the most powerful and inspiring is The Thought of Creation which helps us understand the dynamic of the physical world and gives us tool to elevate our consciousness to the original intention of the Light for our lives.