Repite el gesto: Sé un colaborador de la misión. CONOCE MÁS
Fecha de publicación:
Marzo 10, 2020
Fecha de grabación: Febrero 5, 2019
Please sign in to like our content.
• An aspect of the Soul which is Nefesh resides in the heart
• Everything consists of everything means that everything in the world is connected with the entire creation
• Providing children with spiritual and loving environments
• Humans have the choice to destroy or to build
• The importance of choosing and surround ourselves with a spiritual environment
In pages 90-101, Chapter 5 of the book, The Thought of Creation, Rav Ashlag explains the importance of training ourselves not to believe the negative tendency of fear; instead, educating ourselves to listening and trusting the voice of our Soul which is certainty and appreciation.
Rav Yehuda Ashlag, the founder of the Kabbalah Centre in 1922, shared all the insights he gained from the depth of his studies of Kabbalah in several written works, one of the most powerful and inspiring is The Thought of Creation which helps us understand the dynamic of the physical world and gives us tool to elevate our consciousness to the original intention of the Light for our lives.