We’re turning 100 in 2022! Help us share the wisdom of Kabbalah for our next 100 years! DONATE NOW
Julho 23, 2020
Originalmente gravado: Julho 21, 2020
Por favor, entre para curtir nosso conteúdo.
• Chaos can only be transformed, never eliminated
• Pain always contains messages for us to help our evolution
• Asking the Light to help us feel the pain of the world
• Shifting pain into mercy
• Opening ourselves to take responsibility without judging ourselves
• Having an open heart means feeling the pain and the joy of others
The portion Devarim is always studied before the 9th day of Av or month of Leo, which is considered the most negative day of the entire year. In this lesson, we gain valuable kabbalistic tools that help us open our heart, and elevate the entire world to the level of love that transforms all forms of negativity.
Written 2,000 years ago by Rav Shimon Bar Yochai, the Zohar explains all of the secrets of the Bible, the Universe and every aspect of life.The Zohar class is a weekly journey to understand the energy and challenges that will confront us during the week and how we can elevate our consciousness to prevent chaos from occurring in our lives.