Repite el gesto: Sé un colaborador de la misión. CONOCE MÁS
Fecha de publicación:
Marzo 2, 2020
Fecha de grabación: Noviembre 19, 2019
Please sign in to like our content.
• Heaven is being closer to the Light, it is feeling the ultimate experience of love and oneness
• Hell is being far from the Light, feeling separation, forgetfulness, and fear
• All souls get purified before entering the Garden of Eden
• At the end of the correction or final redemption, all the souls in hell will be released, and only Light will shine everywhere
• The difference in life is about the actions we choose to do and not to do
Kabbalah explains that the concepts of heaven and hell refer to the closeness and connection to the Light, and ultimately serve the same function: to assist us in getting to our next level of consciousness.
The journey of the soul is mysterious and understanding it might seem out of reach. But kabbalists throughout time have shared glimpses into the secret world of the soul through their writings and teachings answering questions like why does the soul choose to come to this realm, what happens after someone passes away and how can those who have passed over connect with those left behind? Join Mordechay Balas as he shares insights into this deep wisdom shared over centuries and change the way you see your own life. In this class you will learn: Where the soul comes from and how it chooses to get here. What happens when and why the soul leaves this world as well as the journey it takes once it makes its way back to the upper world; "Heaven" and "hell" - The difference between them and how to tap into heaven while we are in the physical body; How to connect with souls (of loved ones and/or righteous ones) that are no longer in this realm; and different tools to help elevate souls of our loved ones.