Zohar Class with Eitan Yardeni
Yitro: The Power of Humility
Debes tener una Membresía Premium
para acceder a este contenido.
Haz clic aquí para actualizar tu membresía.
Fecha de publicación:
Febrero 12, 2020
Fecha de grabación:
Febrero 11, 2020
Conceptos destacados de la clase
- Feeling the importance and power of the Light is powered by humility, and has nothing to do with reasoning
- This portion Yitro helps us remove our blindfolds and limited perception
- Reacting to challenges means not feeling the presence of the Light
- Developing and strengthening awe for the Light by using the kabbalistic tools, and having certainty that everything is always good, even animals, persons or situations we dislike
- Feeling awe for the Zohar awakens its powerful energy
- Pausing and feeling the presence of the Light
Descripción de la clase
During the study of the Zohar’s portion Yitro, we learn about the power of immortality which is freedom from the energy of death. Eitan Yardeni explains that this portion gives us the opportunity to connect with the Tree of Life reality through developing awe and humility for the Light.
Acerca de este curso
Written 2,000 years ago by Rav Shimon Bar Yochai, the Zohar explains all of the secrets of the Bible, the Universe and every aspect of life.The Zohar class is a weekly journey to understand the energy and challenges that will confront us during the week and how we can elevate our consciousness to prevent chaos from occurring in our lives.
Instructores del curso
Lista de reproducción del curso