Body, Mind & Soul
Lesson 3: Achieving Our Highest Destiny
You must have a Kabbalah.com Membership
to access this content.
Click here to upgrade your account.
November 15, 2013
July 12, 2011
- Three corrections involved with the head:
- Certainty and faith in a higher power
- Surrounding Light or aura
- Performing a positive action with happiness cures headaches
- Moving from Keter of our lower soul to Malchut of our higher soul
- Joining Malchut with Zeir Anpin creates certainty
- Performing an action or making a decision without spiritual guidance
- Tapping into the energy of Keter creates Surrounding Light:
- Studying Zohar
- Meditating on our embryonic state in a mikveh
- Feeling excitement at a place of nothingness
- Crashing ourselves to the ceiling
- Achieving our highest level of revelation right after a thought
- Pushing through our doubts
- Da’at: A hidden dimension
- Issues with our neck:
- Not dealing with a sexual correction
- Not applying spiritual concepts
Our head, brain and neck represent the highest aspects of consciousness on the Tree of Life reality. In this enlightening lesson, Senior Instructor David Ghiyam gives us an understanding for achieving our highest destiny.
About This Course
This special course brings a revolutionary approach to two of the most powerful bodies of learning: Spirituality and Nutrition. Senior Instructor David Ghiyam blends the most enlightening secrets of Kabbalah with an emphasis and focus on nutrition, well-being, and the body.