The Joy of Shabbat
The Meals of Shabbat
Debes tener una Membresía Kabbalah.com
para acceder a este contenido.
Haz clic aquí para actualizar tu membresía.
Fecha de publicación:
Febrero 27, 2018
Fecha de grabación:
Mayo 9, 2017
Conceptos destacados de la clase
- Since the fall of Adam there were some sparks of Light that were lost and we need to recover
- Our correction in life focuses on elevating our sparks of Light
- Intense restriction, compassion, and true sharing elevate our Souls
- The Zohar says that Shabbat is the source of all blessings for the rest of the days
- Shabbat is about praying and eating
- Singing to connect with the level of the Angels, happiness, and joy
- Avoiding complaining on Shabbat to connect with the energy of certainty
- Our positive actions awaken blessings in the supernal that manifest in the physical reality
- The more we focus on the body, the less we are able to feel our Soul
- Creating balance between nourishing our body and Soul
Descripción de la clase
Shabbat is a gift to connect with the perfect reality, and every time we express joy and certainty through the songs, meals and connections, we strengthen that energy in our lives and the entire world. In this lesson, Yosef Yeshurun explains that our responsibility on Shabbat is bringing joy and happiness to our Soul, releasing all worries, and trusting that the Light is in charge, and that everything is going to be fine.
Acerca de este curso
Each Friday evening we welcome Shabbat into our lives. It is often referred to as the “Shabbat Queen” or the “Bride of Shabbat.” This time represents a marriage between the Light and our vessels. In this course, learn about the many spiritual connections and powerful prayers of Shabbat, and elevate your weekly Shabbat experience.
Instructores del curso
Lista de reproducción del curso