Repite el gesto: Sé un colaborador de la misión. CONOCE MÁS
Fecha de publicación:
Marzo 30, 2020
Fecha de grabación: Marzo 12, 2019
Por favor, inicia sesión para dar ‘me gusta’ a nuestro contenido.
• The process of evolution requires constant effort
• Nobody knows what the next level looks like
• Tzadikim help us move forward to our next level of transformation
• Opening our hearts and Soul for the next level
• We are all one Soul, and feeling the collective Soul mean having no jealousy
• Through cleansing ourselves we help cleans the collective Soul
• The perception of individuality is an illusion
• Purifying our vessel means cleansing our thoughts, words and actions, so the Light can enter our life
In pages 114-124, Chapter 6 of the book, The Thought of Creation, Rav Ashlag explains the levels of desire wich are referenced in Chart #10 as the structure of a Spiritual vessel.
Rav Yehuda Ashlag, the founder of the Kabbalah Centre in 1922, shared all the insights he gained from the depth of his studies of Kabbalah in several written works, one of the most powerful and inspiring is The Thought of Creation which helps us understand the dynamic of the physical world and gives us tool to elevate our consciousness to the original intention of the Light for our lives.