Pay it Forward: Become a Supporter of the Work. Learn More
April 2, 2020
Original aufgenommen: März 31, 2020
Melde dich bitte an, um “gefällt dir” zu unseren Kommentaren hinzuzufügen.
• Identifying and accepting the past, and the things in life most difficufl to release and give up
• Holding onto anger and dependencies hurt our Soul
• Reactive and ego driven actions add blockages to the Light of the Soul, so sacrificing our ego help us burn those blockages and elevate our Soul
• Sacrifices mean fighting the dark force within us, and getting our Soul closer to the Endless Light
• Giving up our temporary and immediate satisfaction
The portion Tzav occurs during the Shabbat Hagadol, the great Shabbat, which includes all the energy of the shabbats of the entire year. Eitan Yardeni explains that this is a wonderful time to ask assistance from the Light to help us transform that which has been most difficult for us to change.
Written 2,000 years ago by Rav Shimon Bar Yochai, the Zohar explains all of the secrets of the Bible, the Universe and every aspect of life.The Zohar class is a weekly journey to understand the energy and challenges that will confront us during the week and how we can elevate our consciousness to prevent chaos from occurring in our lives.